The Cornell Business and Technology Park offers services to its tenants to assist them in their employment at the park as well as their well-being outside of work. The services offered range anywhere from connecting tenants with resources offered by Cornell University, to access to fitness facilities located at the park.
Connecting with Cornell
CCTEC - What new technologies are available for licensing at Cornell? How can they help your business? Want to start a new company? Talk to these folks. Services provided free to Park companies.
Places to Eat
Places to Stay
- For a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
NYSEG Outage and Storm Assistance (24 hours a day, every day):
- To report an outage or an electrical emergency, please visit Outage Central or call 1.800.572.1131
- For a natural gas emergency, contact us at 1.800.572.1121
In case of an emergency related to your building, please contact:
- Ashley Management Corp., 95 Brown Road, Ithaca, NY 14850, Tel. 607.257.1725
- Cornell University Real Estate, 15 Thornwood Drive, Ithaca, NY 14850, Tel. 607.266.7866
Cornell University Environmental Health & Safety
- Tel. 607.255.8200
Notary services are available free to members of the Cornell community and tenants/employees of the Business and Tech Park at Cornell Real Estate, 15 Thornwood Drive. Please call to make an appointment, phone 607.266.7866.
Exercise and Fitness
The Park has plenty of walking/biking trails around the buildings and ponds.